This work was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20435010) and the 863 Project (2006AA05Z123). We also thank Prof. Pingyun Feng of the University of California at Riverside for her donation of CMK-3. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Core/Shell Pt/C Nanoparticles Embedded in Mesoporous Carbon as a Methanol-Tolerant Cathode Catalyst in Direct Methanol Fuel Cells†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 743–747, February, 2008
How to Cite
Wen, Z., Liu, J. and Li, J. (2008), Core/Shell Pt/C Nanoparticles Embedded in Mesoporous Carbon as a Methanol-Tolerant Cathode Catalyst in Direct Methanol Fuel Cells. Adv. Mater., 20: 743–747. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701578
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20435010
- 863 Project. Grant Number: 2006AA05Z123
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!