This work was supported in part by the National Science Foundation-CAREER, National Academies Keck Foundation Futures Initiative, Pennsylvania Infrastructure Technology Alliance, the Department of Energy-Genome to Life, and the Beckman Young Investigators Program (P.R.L.). C.-M. C. was supported in part by a PhD Research Scholarship from Taiwan and the Dowd-ICES Scholarship from Carnegie Mellon University, USA
Structural Phase Coexistence under Reversible Thermal Control†
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 953–958, March, 2008
How to Cite
Cheng, C.-M. and LeDuc, P. R. (2008), Structural Phase Coexistence under Reversible Thermal Control. Adv. Mater., 20: 953–958. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701595
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2007
- National Science Foundation-CAREER
- National Academies Keck Foundation Futures Initiative
- Pennsylvania Infrastructure Technology Alliance
- Department of Energy-Genome to Life
- Beckman Young Investigators Program (P.R.L.)
- PhD Research Scholarship from Taiwan
- Dowd-ICES Scholarship from Carnegie Mellon University, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!