H.-J.K. and J.L. contributed equally to this work. This research was supported by the National Science Foundation (BES 0428010), NSF CAREER Award (DMR 0644864), and the Center for Chemical Genomics-Thermo Fisher Grant. T.-H.K. acknowledges Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) for the exchange student support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Highly Emissive Self-assembled Organic Nanoparticles having Dual Color Capacity for Targeted Immunofluorescence Labeling†
Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1117–1121, March 18, 2008
How to Cite
Kim, H.-J., Lee, J., Kim, T.-H., Lee, T. S. and Kim, J. (2008), Highly Emissive Self-assembled Organic Nanoparticles having Dual Color Capacity for Targeted Immunofluorescence Labeling. Adv. Mater., 20: 1117–1121. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701601
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BES 0428010
- Center for Chemical Genomics-Thermo Fisher Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!