The authors gratefully acknowledge support from the DOE under the grant number DE-F C52-04NA25455. We express our gratitude to Brian Millis for his help in acquiring fluorescent images of nanofibers and to Dr. Timothy Born for valuable advice concerning the manuscript.
Electrospray-Neutralization Method for Manufacturing Free and Supported Nanomats†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4381–4386, December, 2007
How to Cite
Morozov, V. N. and Vsevolodov, N. N. (2007), Electrospray-Neutralization Method for Manufacturing Free and Supported Nanomats. Adv. Mater., 19: 4381–4386. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701606
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!