We are thankful to J. Tarara, J. Charlesworth, and Dr. M. Muders for their help with confocal microscopy, transmission electron microscopy, and TUNEL assay, respectively. We are also thankful to J. Lau for editorial assistance. This work was partly supported by NIH grants CA78383 and HL70567, a grant from the American Cancer Society to D.M., and a developmental grant from the Haem malignancy program at the Mayo Clinic (RAF-20P) and a CLL global foundation grant to P.M.. Partial support from UOFM-MEDICA#5CA and UOFM-MEDICA# 5P1, a grant from‘Minneasota Partnership for Translational Nanotechnology in Cancer' to D.M. and P.M., respectively, are also acknowledged. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Pro-angiogenic Properties of Europium(III) Hydroxide Nanorods†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 753–756, February, 2008
How to Cite
Patra, C. R., Bhattacharya, R., Patra, S., Vlahakis, N. E., Gabashvili, A., Koltypin, Y., Gedanken, A., Mukherjee, P. and Mukhopadhyay, D. (2008), Pro-angiogenic Properties of Europium(III) Hydroxide Nanorods. Adv. Mater., 20: 753–756. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701611
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2007
- NIH grants. Grant Numbers: CA78383, HL70567
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!