The authors thank M. Flämmich (Fraunhofer IOF, Jena) for the optical characterization of the white-emitting polymer and Dr. D. Hertel for support with the temperature-resolved measurements. The authors also thank Dr. A. Ludemann for the synthesis of the polymers and Dr. S. Heun (both Merck KGaA) for useful discussion. The authors acknowledge financial support from the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF) through the Hobbit project (13N8952).
On the Origin of the Color Shift in White-Emitting OLEDs†
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4460–4465, December, 2007
How to Cite
Gather, M. C., Alle, R., Becker, H. and Meerholz, K. (2007), On the Origin of the Color Shift in White-Emitting OLEDs. Adv. Mater., 19: 4460–4465. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701673
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2007
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF) through the Hobbit project. Grant Number: 13N8952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!