This work was performed for the Hydrogen Energy R&D Center, one of the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program, funded by the Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea and partly supported by the SRC/ERC program of the MOST/KOSEF (grant : R11-2005-008-03002-0). The experiments at Pohang Accelerator Laboratory (PAL) were supported in part by MOST and POSTECH. Dr. J. S. Chang acknowledges the financial support by the Research Center for Nanocatalysts of the MOCIE and thanks Mr. Jin Ho Lee for his experimental assistance.
Bifunctional Heterogeneous Catalysts for Selective Epoxidation and Visible Light Driven Photolysis: Nickel Oxide-Containing Porous Nanocomposite†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 539–542, February, 2008
How to Cite
Kim, T. W., Hwang, S.-J., Jhung, S. H., Chang, J.-S., Park, H., Choi, W. and Choy, J. H. (2008), Bifunctional Heterogeneous Catalysts for Selective Epoxidation and Visible Light Driven Photolysis: Nickel Oxide-Containing Porous Nanocomposite. Adv. Mater., 20: 539–542. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701677
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2007
- Ministry of Science and Technology of Korea
- SRC/ERC program of the MOST/KOSEF. Grant Number: R11-2005-008-03002-0
- Research Center for Nanocatalysts of the MOCIE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!