The authors are indebted to the Max Planck Society and acknowledge support within the framework of the ENERCHEM project. The authors would like to acknowledge technical assistance from the Combicat Centre, Universiti Malaya (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia); Edith Kitzelmann, Fritz-Haber-Institut; and Dr. Andreja Gajović, Molecular Physics Laboratory, Rudjer Boskovic Institute (Zagred, Croatia). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
CNFs@CNTs: Superior Carbon for Electrochemical Energy Storage†
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 8, pages 1450–1455, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Hu, Y.-S., Tessonnier, J.-P., Weinberg, G., Maier, J., Schlögl, R. and Su, D. S. (2008), CNFs@CNTs: Superior Carbon for Electrochemical Energy Storage. Adv. Mater., 20: 1450–1455. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701685
- Issue online: 21 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!