This work is supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 20574067 and No. 50633040), Science Fund for Creative Research Groups (No. 20621401) and the 973 Project (No. 2002CB613402).
White Electroluminescence from a Star-like Polymer with an Orange Emissive Core and Four Blue Emissive Arms†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1357–1362, April 4, 2008
How to Cite
Liu, J., Cheng, Y., Xie, Z., Geng, Y., Wang, L., Jing, X. and Wang, F. (2008), White Electroluminescence from a Star-like Polymer with an Orange Emissive Core and Four Blue Emissive Arms. Adv. Mater., 20: 1357–1362. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701705
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!