This work was supported by the Georgia Institute of Technology, NIH Grant 1R21 EB008565-01A1 (Y. W.) and the National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (C. B. G.). We thank Marcus Foston and Matthew DiPrima for assistance with GPC and DSC, Dr. Jin Gao for assistance with DRG isolation, Karun Somani and Miyu Toyoshima for merging images for analysis. We also thank Richard Cross for help with statistical analysis.
Modulating Neuronal Responses by Controlled Integration of Acetylcholine-like Functionalities in Biomimetic Polymers†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 24, pages 4404–4409, December, 2007
How to Cite
Gumera, C. B. and Wang, Y. (2007), Modulating Neuronal Responses by Controlled Integration of Acetylcholine-like Functionalities in Biomimetic Polymers. Adv. Mater., 19: 4404–4409. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701747
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2007
- Georgia Institute of Technology. Grant Number: 1R21 EB008565-01A1
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (C. B. G.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!