We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (Grant No. NCET-05-0278), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20471012), a Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P. R. China (Grant No. 200322), and the Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (Grant No. 20040141004). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Formation of Nb2O5 Nanotube Arrays Through Phase Transformation**†
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1055–1058, March, 2008
How to Cite
Yan, C. and Xue, D. (2008), Formation of Nb2O5 Nanotube Arrays Through Phase Transformation**. Adv. Mater., 20: 1055–1058. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701752
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2007
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-05-0278
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20471012
- Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P. R. China. Grant Number: 200322
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20040141004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!