We gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (Grant No. NCET-05-0278), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20471012), a Foundation for the Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P. R. China (Grant No. 200322), and the Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education (Grant No. 20040141004). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Formation of Nb2O5 Nanotube Arrays Through Phase Transformation**†
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1055–1058, March, 2008
How to Cite
Yan, C. and Xue, D. (2008), Formation of Nb2O5 Nanotube Arrays Through Phase Transformation**. Adv. Mater., 20: 1055–1058. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701752
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2007
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-05-0278
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20471012
- Author of National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of P. R. China. Grant Number: 200322
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20040141004
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2008/c1752_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.