X.S.F. thanks the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) for a support in the form of a fellowship tenable at the National Institute for Materials Science, Tsukuba, Japan. J.H.Z. thanks financial support from NSFC 20501014 and 973 Program 2007CB936602. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Ga-Doped ZnS Nanowires as Precursors for ZnO/ZnGa2O4 Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 810–814, February, 2008
How to Cite
Gautam, U. K., Bando, Y., Zhan, J., Costa, P. M. F. J., Fang, X. S. and Golberg, D. (2008), Ga-Doped ZnS Nanowires as Precursors for ZnO/ZnGa2O4 Nanotubes. Adv. Mater., 20: 810–814. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701761
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2007
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
- National Institute for Materials Science, Tsukuba, Japan
- NSFC. Grant Number: 20501014
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2007CB936602
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!