This work is performed in the framework of the MIUR-NUME Project. We gratefully acknowledge some a grants from the Cariplo Foundation in the framework “Development of new materials and demonstration of prototypes of polymers and solid oxides fuel cells”. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Polybenzimidazole-Based Membranes as a Real Alternative to Nafion for Fuel Cells Operating at Low Temperature†
Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 7, pages 1339–1343, April 4, 2008
How to Cite
Mustarelli, P., Quartarone, E., Grandi, S., Carollo, A. and Magistris, A. (2008), Polybenzimidazole-Based Membranes as a Real Alternative to Nafion for Fuel Cells Operating at Low Temperature. Adv. Mater., 20: 1339–1343. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701767
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2007
- Cariplo Foundation in the framework “Development of new materials and demonstration of prototypes of polymers and solid oxides fuel cells”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!