We thank Department of Science and Technology, Government of India for constantly supporting our research program on nanomaterials. Thanks are due to Dr. T. Tsukuda, Institute of Molecular Science, Okazaki, Japan for allowing the use of his AFM facility for the DFM measurements. C. Subramaniam is thanked for assistance. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Electric-Field-Assisted Growth of Highly Uniform and Oriented Gold Nanotriangles on Conducting Glass Substrates†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 980–983, March, 2008
How to Cite
Sajanlal, P. R. and Pradeep, T. (2008), Electric-Field-Assisted Growth of Highly Uniform and Oriented Gold Nanotriangles on Conducting Glass Substrates. Adv. Mater., 20: 980–983. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701790
- Issue online: 28 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2007
- Department of Science and Technology
- Government of India
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!