This work was supported by the NUCAN-NMP STREP 013 775 Project funded by the European Union (EU), by the AC Bio-NT project of the French government, and by Idf through a Sesame grant. The authors also thank Dr. S. Streiff for fruitful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Synthesis of Thin and Highly Conductive DNA-Based Palladium Nanowires†
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1099–1104, March 18, 2008
How to Cite
Nguyen, K., Monteverde, M., Filoramo, A., Goux-Capes, L., Lyonnais, S., Jegou, P., Viel, P., Goffman, M. and Bourgoin, J.-P. (2008), Synthesis of Thin and Highly Conductive DNA-Based Palladium Nanowires. Adv. Mater., 20: 1099–1104. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701803
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2007
- European Union (EU)
- AC Bio-NT project of the French government
- Idf through a Sesame grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!