This work was supported in part by grants from the U.S. Army CERDEC contract W15P7T-06-A402, U.S. Dept. of Energy (DE-FG03-02ER46006), the Institute for Collaborative Biotechnologies through grant DAAD19-03-D-0004 from the U.S. Army Research Office, and the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under award DMR05-20415 to the UCSB Materials Research Laboratory. We thank Dr. Hisashi Tsukamoto for his inspiration and guidance, and Dr. Ed Plichta for his support that together made this work possible.
Positive Temperature Coefficient of Resistivity in Donor-Doped BaTiO3 Ceramics derived from Nanocrystals synthesized at Low Temperature†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 1029–1033, March, 2008
How to Cite
Brutchey, R. L., Cheng, G., Gu, Q. and Morse, D. E. (2008), Positive Temperature Coefficient of Resistivity in Donor-Doped BaTiO3 Ceramics derived from Nanocrystals synthesized at Low Temperature. Adv. Mater., 20: 1029–1033. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701804
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2007
- U.S. Army CERDEC. Grant Number: W15P7T-06-A402
- U.S. Dept. of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG03-02ER46006
- Institute for Collaborative Biotechnologies. Grant Number: DAAD19-03-D-0004
- U.S. Army Research Office
- MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation
- UCSB Materials Research Laboratory. Grant Number: DMR05-20415
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!