The work is supported by the National Science Foundation under Award No. DMI 0328162 and CBET 0731096, the Grainger Foundation and the Office of Naval Research through the National Center for Supercomputing Applications at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign. The microscopy analyses involved in this work were carried out in the Center for Microanalysis of Materials at the University of Illinois, which is partially supported by the Department of Energy under grant DEFG02-91-ER45439.
Meniscus-Controlled Continuous Fabrication of Arrays and Rolls of Extremely Long Micro- and Nano-Fibers†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 793–796, February, 2008
How to Cite
Suryavanshi, A. P., Hu, J. and Yu, M.-F. (2008), Meniscus-Controlled Continuous Fabrication of Arrays and Rolls of Extremely Long Micro- and Nano-Fibers. Adv. Mater., 20: 793–796. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701849
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMI 0328162, CBET 0731096
- Grainger Foundation and the Office of Naval Research through the National Center for Supercomputing Applications at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DEFG02-91-ER45439
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!