This work was supported by National Natural Science Foundation (60537030, 30571174 and 20404016), Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology (0652nm006, 0652nm016, and 06ZR14106), National Basic Research Program of China (2006CB933000, 2007CB936000), Shanghai Rising-Star Program and Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Enzyme-Based Multi-Component Optical Nanoprobes for Sequence- Specific Detection of DNA Hybridization†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 497–500, February, 2008
How to Cite
Li, J., Song, S., Liu, X., Wang, L., Pan, D., Huang, Q., Zhao, Y. and Fan, C. (2008), Enzyme-Based Multi-Component Optical Nanoprobes for Sequence- Specific Detection of DNA Hybridization. Adv. Mater., 20: 497–500. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701918
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 60537030, 30571174, 20404016
- Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 0652nm006, 0652nm016, 06ZR14106
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2006CB933000, 2007CB936000
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program and Chinese Academy of Sciences
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2008/c1918_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.