This work was supported by grants from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (RD-83172201-0) and the Department of Defence (MURI FA9550-04-1-0430).
Testing Nanomaterials of Unknown Toxicity: An Example Based on Platinum Nanoparticles of Different Shapes†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section on Bionanotechnology
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 3124–3129, October, 2007
How to Cite
Elder, A., Yang, H., Gwiazda, R., Teng, X., Thurston, S., He, H. and Oberdörster, G. (2007), Testing Nanomaterials of Unknown Toxicity: An Example Based on Platinum Nanoparticles of Different Shapes. Adv. Mater., 19: 3124–3129. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701962
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2007
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: RD-83172201-0
- Department of Defence. Grant Number: MURI FA9550-04-1-0430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!