This work was supported in part by a Director's Pioneer Award (5DP1OD000798-Y.X.) and a grant (R01-CA120480-X.D.L.) from NIH, a grant (DMR-0451788-Y.X.) and Career Award (X.D.L.) from NSF, a fellowship from David and Lucile Packard Foundation (Y.X.), and a DARPA-DURINT subcontract from Harvard University (Y.X.). Y.X. is an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellow (2000–2005) and a Camille Dreyfus Teacher Scholar (2002–2007). L.A. thanks the Center for Nanotechnology at UW for an IGERT Student Fellowship jointly sponsored by NSF and NCI. Part of the work was performed at the Nanotech User Facility (NTUF) of the UW Center for Nanotechnology, a member of the National Nanotechnology Infrastructure Network (NNIN) funded by NSF.
Gold Nanocages for Biomedical Applications†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section on Bionanotechnology
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 3177–3184, October, 2007
How to Cite
Skrabalak, S. E., Chen, J., Au, L., Lu, X., Li, X. and Xia, Y. (2007), Gold Nanocages for Biomedical Applications. Adv. Mater., 19: 3177–3184. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701972
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0451788-Y.X.
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- Harvard University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!