G.S., J.X., and A.H. contributed equally. This material is based upon work supported by the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health as a Program of Excellence in Nanotechnology (HL080729). The production of 64Cu is supported by the National Cancer Institute (CA86307). The authors thank Ms. N. Kohrt and Prof. S. Sakiyama-Elbert for their assistance with DLS measurements, and Mr. M. G. Veith for TEM imaging.
Strategies for Optimized Radiolabeling of Nanoparticles for in vivo PET Imaging†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Special Section on Bionanotechnology
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 3157–3162, October, 2007
How to Cite
Sun, G., Xu, J., Hagooly, A., Rossin, R., Li, Z., Moore, D. A., Hawker, C. J., Welch, M. J. and Wooley, K. L. (2007), Strategies for Optimized Radiolabeling of Nanoparticles for in vivo PET Imaging. Adv. Mater., 19: 3157–3162. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701973
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2007
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute of the National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HL080729
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: CA86307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!