The authors are thank METU and TUBA for grants (number: DPT-2005K120580). Supporting Information is available online at Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Could Green be Greener? Novel Donor–Acceptor-Type Electrochromic Polymers: Towards Excellent Neutral Green Materials with Exceptional Transmissive Oxidized States for Completion of RGB Color Space†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 691–695, February, 2008
How to Cite
Gunbas, G. E., Durmus, A. and Toppare, L. (2008), Could Green be Greener? Novel Donor–Acceptor-Type Electrochromic Polymers: Towards Excellent Neutral Green Materials with Exceptional Transmissive Oxidized States for Completion of RGB Color Space. Adv. Mater., 20: 691–695. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701979
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 20 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2007
- TUBA. Grant Number: DPT-2005K120580
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!