This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), the NSF supported MRSEC and NSEC at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, and S.P. was supported by a Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government (KRF-2006-214-D00047).
Fabrication of Highly Ordered Silicon Oxide Dots and Stripes from Block Copolymer Thin Films†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 681–685, February, 2008
How to Cite
Park, S., Kim, B., Wang, J.-Y. and Russell, T. P. (2008), Fabrication of Highly Ordered Silicon Oxide Dots and Stripes from Block Copolymer Thin Films. Adv. Mater., 20: 681–685. doi: 10.1002/adma.200701997
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2007
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)
- NSF supported MRSEC and NSEC at the University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Korea Research Foundation Grant funded by the Korean Government. Grant Number: KRF-2006-214-D00047
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!