This research has been financially supported by the Australian Research Council (ARC) through Discovery Grant funding (DP0557964). We thank S. Subianto, IWRI, University of South Australia for synthesizing the phosphonated SEBS.
Platinum Catalyst Nanoparticles from Directed Deposition in Functional Block Copolymers†
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1819–1824, May 19, 2008
How to Cite
Mayavan, S., Choudhury, N. R. and Dutta, N. K. (2008), Platinum Catalyst Nanoparticles from Directed Deposition in Functional Block Copolymers. Adv. Mater., 20: 1819–1824. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702069
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2007
- Australian Research Council (ARC) through Discovery. Grant Number: DP0557964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!