B.H.P. acknowledges support from the Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology, Grant No. 2007-00 632 from the Nuclear R&D Program of the Korea Science & Engineering Foundation, Korean Research Foundation Grant No. KRF-2004-005-D00 046, Seoul R&BD Program, Konkuk University, and the Notional Research Program for the 0.1 Terabit Non-volatile Memory Development sponsored by the Korea Ministry of Commerce, Industry, and Energy.
Write Current Reduction in Transition Metal Oxide Based Resistance Change Memory†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 924–928, March, 2008
How to Cite
Ahn, S.-E., Lee, M.-J., Park, Y., Kang, B. S., Lee, C. B., Kim, K. H., Seo, S., Suh, D.-S., Kim, D.-C., Hur, J., Xianyu, W., Stefanovich, G., Yin, H., Yoo, I.-K., Lee, J.-H., Park, J.-B., Baek, I.-G. and Park, B. H. (2008), Write Current Reduction in Transition Metal Oxide Based Resistance Change Memory. Adv. Mater., 20: 924–928. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702081
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2007
- Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology. Grant Number: 2007-00 632
- Nuclear R&D Program of the Korea Science & Engineering Foundation
- Korean Research Foundation. Grant Number: KRF-2004-005-D00 046
- Seoul R&BD Program, Konkuk University
- Notional Research Program for the 0.1 Terabit Non-volatile Memory Development
- Korea Ministry of Commerce, Industry, and Energy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!