We acknowledge the support of the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences for support of this research. We also thank Dr. Wei-Na Li, Dr. Frank Galasso, Dr. Ray Joesten, Dr. Xiongfei Shen and Mr. Craig Calvert for helpful suggestions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Controlled Synthesis of Self-Assembled Metal Oxide Hollow Spheres Via Tuning Redox Potentials: Versatile Nanostructured Cobalt Oxides†
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 1205–1209, March 18, 2008
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Abbas, S. F., Morey, A., Sithambaram, S., Xu, L.-P., Garces, H. F., Hines, W. A. and Suib, S. L. (2008), Controlled Synthesis of Self-Assembled Metal Oxide Hollow Spheres Via Tuning Redox Potentials: Versatile Nanostructured Cobalt Oxides. Adv. Mater., 20: 1205–1209. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702180
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!