Financial support was provided by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grants 20331020, 20325101, and 20473084), the Fund from CAS, and Grants-in-Aid and the “Academic Frontier” Project (2004-2009) from MEXT, Japan. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Small-Molecule-Directed Assembly: A Gold Nanoparticle-Based Strategy for Screening of Homo-Adenine DNA Duplex Binders†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 706–710, February, 2008
How to Cite
Song, G., Chen, C., Qu, X., Miyoshi, D., Ren, J. and Sugimoto, N. (2008), Small-Molecule-Directed Assembly: A Gold Nanoparticle-Based Strategy for Screening of Homo-Adenine DNA Duplex Binders. Adv. Mater., 20: 706–710. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702224
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20331020, 20325101, 20473084
- Fund from CAS
- Academic Frontier
- Project (2004-2009)
- MEXT, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!