Financial support through the “100 Talents Program” of the Chinese Academy of Sciences and the “973” Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China (2006CB932402) are gratefully acknowledged. We thank H. Y. Gou for his kind help with EELS measurements.
Large-Scale Synthesis of Nitrogen-Rich Carbon Nitride Microfibers by Using Graphitic Carbon Nitride as Precursor†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1777–1781, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Zhao, Y., Liu, Z., Chu, W., Song, L., Zhang, Z., Yu, D., Tian, Y., Xie, S. and Sun, L. (2008), Large-Scale Synthesis of Nitrogen-Rich Carbon Nitride Microfibers by Using Graphitic Carbon Nitride as Precursor. Adv. Mater., 20: 1777–1781. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702230
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2007
- 100 Talents Program” of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- 973” Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: (2006CB932402)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!