Based in part on a presentation at SID 2007, Long Beach, USA (May 24th 2007). We thank the Research Councils UK Basic Technology programme (GR/R87642 & EP/E045472) and the Royal Society Brian Mercer Bequest for Funding.
Polymer Transfer Printing: Application to Layer Coating, Pattern Definition, and Diode Dark Current Blocking†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1679–1683, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Chen, L., Degenaar, P. and Bradley, D. D. C. (2008), Polymer Transfer Printing: Application to Layer Coating, Pattern Definition, and Diode Dark Current Blocking. Adv. Mater., 20: 1679–1683. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702304
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2007
- Research Councils UK Basic Technology programme. Grant Numbers: GR/R87642, EP/E045472
- Royal Society Brian Mercer Bequest
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!