This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Area (Grant No. 17 076 014), the High-Tech Research Center Program, the Center of Excellence (COE) Program for the 21st Century, and the Formation of Innovation Center for Fusion of Advanced Technologies in the Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology, from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan.
A Novel Approach to Observing Synergy Effects of PHSRN on Integrin–RGD Binding Using Intelligent Surfaces†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 3034–3038, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Ebara, M., Yamato, M., Aoyagi, T., Kikuchi, A., Sakai, K. and Okano, T. (2008), A Novel Approach to Observing Synergy Effects of PHSRN on Integrin–RGD Binding Using Intelligent Surfaces. Adv. Mater., 20: 3034–3038. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702308
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!