I.P. and S.H.K. equally contributed to this work. The authors appreciate Prof. C. Luscombe (University of Washington) for providing semiconducting polymer material. Financial support to the University of California, Berkeley, by the Center for Nanoscale Mechatronics and Manufacturing(CNMM) (Grant No. 019997), one of the 21st Century Frontier Research Programs from the Ministry of Science and Technology, Republic of Korea, U.S. National Science Foundation (grant nos. CTS-0417563 and CMMI 0700827), and the U.S. Department of Energy (DE-AC03-76SF00098) is gratefully acknowledged.
Nanoscale Patterning and Electronics on Flexible Substrate by Direct Nanoimprinting of Metallic Nanoparticles†
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 489–496, February, 2008
How to Cite
Park, I., Ko, S. H., Pan, H., Grigoropoulos, C. P., Pisano, A. P., Fréchet, J. M. J., Lee, E.-S. and Jeong, J.-H. (2008), Nanoscale Patterning and Electronics on Flexible Substrate by Direct Nanoimprinting of Metallic Nanoparticles. Adv. Mater., 20: 489–496. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702326
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2007
- Center for Nanoscale Mechatronics and Manufacturing(CNMM). Grant Number: 019997
- 21st Century Frontier Research Programs from the Ministry of Science and Technology
- Republic of Korea
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CTS-0417563, CMMI 0700827
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC03-76SF00098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!