The authors gratefully acknowledge the support of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, in funding this work through an Innovation in Measurement Science award. Support from a National Research Council – National Institute of Standards and Technology postdoctoral fellowship (J. A. F.) is gratefully acknowledged. This article, a contribution of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, is not subject to US copyright. Certain equipment and instruments or materials are identified in the paper to adequately specify the experimental details. Such identification does not imply recommendation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, nor does it imply the materials are necessarily the best available for the purpose.
Length Fractionation of Carbon Nanotubes Using Centrifugation†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1609–1613, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Fagan, J. A., Becker, M. L., Chun, J. and Hobbie, E. K. (2008), Length Fractionation of Carbon Nanotubes Using Centrifugation. Adv. Mater., 20: 1609–1613. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702353
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2007
- National Institute of Standards and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!