This work was supported by the Ministry of Science and Technology (Grant Nos. 2006CB932 401 and 2006AA03Z350), the National Science Foundation of China (Grant Nos. 10 434 010 and 90 606 026), and the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Grinding a Nanotube†
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 724–728, February, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, M. S., Chen, Q. and Peng, L.-M. (2008), Grinding a Nanotube. Adv. Mater., 20: 724–728. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702411
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2007
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 2006CB932 401, 2006AA03Z350
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10 434 010, 90 606 026
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!