The work of M. Lenes forms part of the research program of the Dutch Polymer Institute (project #524). The authors would like to thank W.J.H. Verhees at the ECN for his assistance with the calibrated efficiency measurements.
Fullerene Bisadducts for Enhanced Open-Circuit Voltages and Efficiencies in Polymer Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 2116–2119, June 4, 2008
How to Cite
Lenes, M., Wetzelaer, G.-J. A. H., Kooistra, F. B., Veenstra, S. C., Hummelen, J. C. and Blom, P. W. M. (2008), Fullerene Bisadducts for Enhanced Open-Circuit Voltages and Efficiencies in Polymer Solar Cells. Adv. Mater., 20: 2116–2119. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702438
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!