Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Mobility and Dynamics of Charge Carriers in Rubrene Single Crystals Studied by Flash-Photolysis Microwave Conductivity and Optical Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 5, pages 920–923, March, 2008
How to Cite
Saeki, A., Seki, S., Takenobu, T., Iwasa, Y. and Tagawa, S. (2008), Mobility and Dynamics of Charge Carriers in Rubrene Single Crystals Studied by Flash-Photolysis Microwave Conductivity and Optical Spectroscopy. Adv. Mater., 20: 920–923. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702463
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!