The authors would like to acknowledge the following: Dr. Eliza Vasile from the Center for Cancer Research, Microscopy and Imaging Core Facility at MIT for assistance with imaging, the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (fellowship to S.G.), the MEMS Technology Group at the Draper Laboratory for direct funding for C.J.B. and use of facilities; funding provided through DL-H-550154; NIH grants R01-DE-013023-06, P41 EB002520-01A1 and 1R01HL076485-01A2. The content of this paper does not necessarily reflect the position or the policy of the government, and no official endorsement should be inferred. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Enhancement of In Vitro Capillary Tube Formation by Substrate Nanotopography†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 99–103, January, 2008
How to Cite
Bettinger, C. J., Zhang, Z., Gerecht, S., Borenstein, J. T. and Langer, R. (2008), Enhancement of In Vitro Capillary Tube Formation by Substrate Nanotopography. Adv. Mater., 20: 99–103. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702487
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2007
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- MEMS Technology Group. Grant Number: DL-H-550154
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01-DE-013023-06, P41 EB002520-01A1, 1R01HL076485-01A2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!