The research was financially supported by grants from the Department of Energy (DE-FC26-04NT42277) and the Office of Naval Research (N0014-0411). J.P. thanks the NDSEG fellowship for support.
Controlled β-Phase Formation in Poly(9,9-di-n-octylfluorene) by Processing with Alkyl Additives†
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1882–1885, May 19, 2008
How to Cite
Peet, J., Brocker, E., Xu, Y. and Bazan, G. C. (2008), Controlled β-Phase Formation in Poly(9,9-di-n-octylfluorene) by Processing with Alkyl Additives. Adv. Mater., 20: 1882–1885. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702515
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 OCT 2007
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FC26-04NT42277
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N0014-0411
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!