This research was partly supported by JSPS KAKENHI (16206003). The authors thank J. Hayashi for the sample preparation, and K. Inokuma (NTT Advanced Technology), and Dr. K. Yamazaki for the EB exposure. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Two-Dimensional Patterning of Flexible Designs with High Half-Pitch Resolution by Using Block Copolymer Lithography†
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1684–1689, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, T. and Yamaguchi, H. (2008), Two-Dimensional Patterning of Flexible Designs with High Half-Pitch Resolution by Using Block Copolymer Lithography. Adv. Mater., 20: 1684–1689. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702546
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!