This work was supported by the Natural Science Foundation of China (10574075, 60708020, and 20421202), the Chinese National Key Basic Research Special Fund (2006CB921703), the 973 Program (2006CB932900) and the Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University.
Enhanced Optical Limiting Effects in Porphyrin-Covalently Functionalized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 511–515, February, 2008
How to Cite
Liu, Z.-B., Tian, J.-G., Guo, Z., Ren, D.-M., Du, F., Zheng, J.-Y. and Chen, Y.-S. (2008), Enhanced Optical Limiting Effects in Porphyrin-Covalently Functionalized Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes. Adv. Mater., 20: 511–515. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702547
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2007
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10574075, 60708020, 20421202
- Chinese National Key Basic Research Special Fund. Grant Number: 2006CB921703
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2006CB932900
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!