This research was financially supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 50472048), the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-05-0499), the Foundation of UJS, NUST, and HIT. M.G.H. is an Australian Research Council (ARC) Australian Professorial Fellow. Supporting information for this article is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Modulation of Third-Order Nonlinear Optical Properties by Backbone Modification of Polymeric Pillared-Layer Heterometallic Clusters†
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1870–1875, May 19, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, C., Cao, Y., Zhang, J., Meng, S., Matsumoto, T., Song, Y., Ma, J., Chen, Z., Tatsumi, K. and Humphrey, M. G. (2008), Modulation of Third-Order Nonlinear Optical Properties by Backbone Modification of Polymeric Pillared-Layer Heterometallic Clusters. Adv. Mater., 20: 1870–1875. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702645
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: (No. 50472048)
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: (NCET-05-0499)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!