This research is supported by NSF (grant No. CMII 0700718), AFOSR (grant No. F064-006-0084), and the University of Michigan Technology Transfer Office (GAP fund). We thank Dr. Jin-Sung Kim for providing the short-period Si mold used in this study.
High-Speed Roll-to-Roll Nanoimprint Lithography on Flexible Plastic Substrates†
Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 11, pages 2044–2049, June 4, 2008
How to Cite
Ahn, S. H. and Guo, L. J. (2008), High-Speed Roll-to-Roll Nanoimprint Lithography on Flexible Plastic Substrates. Adv. Mater., 20: 2044–2049. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702650
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2007
- NSF. Grant Number: CMII 0700718
- AFOSR. Grant Number: F064-006-0084)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!