We acknowledge financial support from the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) through the National Research Lab. Program funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (No.2006-03246). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
A Phosphorescent Ir(III) Complex for Selective Fluoride Ion Sensing with a High Signal-to-Noise Ratio†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 20, pages 3820–3826, October 17, 2008
How to Cite
You, Y. and Park, S. Y. (2008), A Phosphorescent Ir(III) Complex for Selective Fluoride Ion Sensing with a High Signal-to-Noise Ratio. Adv. Mater., 20: 3820–3826. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702667
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2007
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2006-03246
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!