S.L. and A.G. contributed equally to this work. This work was supported by the “Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique” and the French “Agence Nationale de la Recherche” (grant ANR-05-JCJC-0031-01), the University of Trieste, Italian MUR (PRIN 2006, prot.2006034372 and FIRB RBIN04HC3S), Regione Friuli Venezia–Giulia, Basque Government (ETORTEK NANOMATERIALES) and the Spanish “Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia” (Grant No. CSD2006-53). This work was also supported by the European Union, NEURONANO program (NMP4-CT-2006-031847). AFM and FTIR data were recorded at INASMET (San Sebastian, Spain). TEM and confocal images were recorded at the Microscopy Facility Plate-form of Esplanade Campus (Strasbourg, France). We are also grateful to Stéphane Campidelli for fruitful discussion, Jérôme Mutterer for his help on confocal microscopy measurements, and Michael Pepka, Nanocraft Inc., for a generous gift of p-CNH. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Interfacing Functionalized Carbon Nanohorns with Primary Phagocytic Cells†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 2421–2426, June 18, 2008
How to Cite
Lacotte, S., García, A., Décossas, M., Al-Jamal, W. T., Li, S., Kostarelos, K., Muller, S., Prato, M., Dumortier, H. and Bianco, A. (2008), Interfacing Functionalized Carbon Nanohorns with Primary Phagocytic Cells. Adv. Mater., 20: 2421–2426. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702753
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2007
- National de la Recherche Scientifique”
- French “Agence Nationale de la Recherche”. Grant Number: ANR-05-JCJC-0031-01
- University of Trieste. Grant Numbers: prot.2006034372, FIRB RBIN04HC3S)
- Regione Friuli Venezia–Giulia
- Spanish “Ministerio de Educacion y Ciencia”. Grant Number: CSD2006-53
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!