This research was supported by Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
Electrical Detection of Femtomolar DNA via Gold-Nanoparticle Enhancement in Carbon-Nanotube-Network Field-Effect Transistors†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 12, pages 2389–2393, June 18, 2008
How to Cite
Dong, X., Lau, C. M., Lohani, A., Mhaisalkar, S. G., Kasim, J., Shen, Z., Ho, X., Rogers, J. A. and Li, L.-J. (2008), Electrical Detection of Femtomolar DNA via Gold-Nanoparticle Enhancement in Carbon-Nanotube-Network Field-Effect Transistors. Adv. Mater., 20: 2389–2393. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702798
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!