L. H. and Y.-L. Z. contributed equally to this work. We are grateful to Professor Chongwu Zhou in University of Southern California for the gift of the CVD-grown single-walled carbon nanotubes. This work was supported by National Science Foundation (NSF) Grant DMR-0404029, the Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation (MARCO) and its Focus Center Research Program (FCRP) – Center for Functional Engineered NanoArchitectonics (FENA), the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), and the Center for Nanoscale Innovation for Defense (CNID). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
Pyrenecyclodextrin-Decorated Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Field-Effect Transistors as Chemical Sensors†
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1910–1915, May 19, 2008
How to Cite
Zhao, Y.-L., Hu, L., Stoddart, J. F. and Grüner, G. (2008), Pyrenecyclodextrin-Decorated Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube Field-Effect Transistors as Chemical Sensors. Adv. Mater., 20: 1910–1915. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702804
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!