The authors acknowledge funding support from NSFC (10 525 524, 10 675 141), the 973 program (2006CB705 601, 2007CB935 604), and the CAS Knowledge Innovation Program. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
The Growth of Complex Nanostructures: Synergism of Dipolar Force and Stacking-Defects in Anisotropic Self-Assembly†
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 9, pages 1794–1798, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Gao, X., Xing, G., Chu, W., Liang, X., Zhao, Y., Jing, L., Yuan, H., Cui, Y. and Dong, J. (2008), The Growth of Complex Nanostructures: Synergism of Dipolar Force and Stacking-Defects in Anisotropic Self-Assembly. Adv. Mater., 20: 1794–1798. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702900
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2007
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 10 525 524, 10 675 141
- 973 program. Grant Numbers: 2006CB705 601, 2007CB935 604
- CAS Knowledge Innovation Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!