This work has been carried out with the financial support of the European Network of Excellence ALISTORE and of the Italian Ministry of University and Research, MIUR, under a PRIN 2005 project. The authors wish to thank Dr. A. Chuvilin at the Central Facility of Electron Microscopy of the Universty of Ulm, Germany for kindly performing the TEM measurements.
A Nanostructured Sn–C Composite Lithium Battery Electrode with Unique Stability and High Electrochemical Performance†
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 3169–3175, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Hassoun, J., Derrien, G., Panero, S. and Scrosati, B. (2008), A Nanostructured Sn–C Composite Lithium Battery Electrode with Unique Stability and High Electrochemical Performance. Adv. Mater., 20: 3169–3175. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702928
- Issue online: 14 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2007
- European Network of Excellence ALISTORE
- Italian Ministry of University and Research, MIUR, under a PRIN 2005 project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!