We thank G. S. Kim and J.-H. Ahn for assistance with thin film depositions, and S. S. Bae for assistance with SEM analysis. This work was supported by the second stage of the Brain Korea 21 Project, the Korea Research Foundation (KRF-2005-003-D00085), the Basic Research Program of the Korea Science & Engineering Foundation (R01-2005- 000-10456-0), the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology, and the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology and Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials funded by the Korean Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy. Also, this work was partially supported by grants-in-aid for the National Core Research Center Program from MOST/KOSEF (No. R15-2006-022-01001-0).
Universal Block Copolymer Lithography for Metals, Semiconductors, Ceramics, and Polymers†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 1898–1904, May 19, 2008
How to Cite
Jeong, S.-J., Xia, G., Kim, B. H., Shin, D. O., Kwon, S.-H., Kang, S.-W. and Kim, S. O. (2008), Universal Block Copolymer Lithography for Metals, Semiconductors, Ceramics, and Polymers. Adv. Mater., 20: 1898–1904. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702930
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2007
- Brain Korea 21 Project
- Korea Research Foundation. Grant Number: (KRF-2005-003-D00085)
- Basic Research Program of the Korea Science & Engineering Foundation
- (R01-2005- 000-10456-0)
- Korean Ministry of Science and Technology
- Korean Ministry of Science and Technology and Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials funded by the Korean Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy
- National Core Research Center Program from MOST/KOSEF. Grant Number: (No. R15-2006-022-01001-0)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!