B.S.K. is grateful to S. I. Kim, I. H. Song, and J. H. Hur for helpful discussions. B.H.P. was supported by the KOSEF NRL program grant funded by the Korea government (MEST) (No. R0A-2008-000-20052-0). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
High-Current-Density CuO x/InZnOx Thin-Film Diodes for Cross-Point Memory Applications†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 20, Issue 16, pages 3066–3069, August 18, 2008
How to Cite
Kang, B. S., Ahn, S.-E., Lee, M.-J., Stefanovich, G., Kim, K. H., Xianyu, W. X., Lee, C. B., Park, Y., Baek, I. G. and Park, B. H. (2008), High-Current-Density CuO x/InZnOx Thin-Film Diodes for Cross-Point Memory Applications. Adv. Mater., 20: 3066–3069. doi: 10.1002/adma.200702932
- Issue published online: 14 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2007
- Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: R0A-2008-000-20052-0)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!